We do appreciate that some customers may already have purchased or choose to purchase ‘outright’ their Point of Use water coolers, water boilers or other such equipment. Whatever you decide, these machines will still need to undergo a service / filter change twice a year to ensure that they are hygienic and that they reach their maximum shelf life.
If you rent your cooler from aqualeader then service is included FREE OF CHARGE.
If you own your machine then we are happy to arrange a service contract for your machine from as little as £130 per annum. Discounts are available for multiples coolers on one site. If you rent your coolers from aqualeader then the service below is included free of charge in your rental contract.
Our service contracts include
• Twice yearly visits
• Changing of filters (specific to equipment type)
• Full internal clean and sanitisation
• Full internal de-scale (hot water equipment)
• External de-scale wipe down to remove limescale / water marks
• Full external clean and sanitisation
• Replacement parts i.e. taps, lines where required (parts chargeable).
If you rent any equipment from Aqualeader all call out maintenance is FREE OF CHARGE. For non-rental customers a call out fee of £70.00 is charged which includes the initial 30 minutes on site. Additional time on site is charged at £50 per hour with parts charged for separately.
• Bottled & Plumbed in Water Coolers
• Hot water boilers (desktop & wall mounted)
• Hot drinks machines (Matrix, Darenth, Jura, Bolero, Carimali, Jde, Brewi)
• Commercial Coffee Machines: (Expobar, Iberital, Spaziale, Fracino, Ascaso, Casadio, Cma, Gaggia, Magister, Marzocco, Promac, Rancilio, Reneka, San Remo, Unic).
• Hot taps
• Under sink chillers
• Appliance plumbing