If your organisation owns your hot and cold drinks machines or fountains outright, and you do not have an existing servicing programme, then aqualeader can help. The WHA governing body states that mains fed water coolers and mains hot water dispensers should be serviced twice per annum. Bottled coolers need more frequent servicing of 4 times a year as a minimum.
We are able to offer our servicing packages with fast turnaround, on a nationwide basis. All aqualeader engineers are fully qualified and accredited to WHA standards, and insured. Aqualeader are familiar with all makes and models of mains fed coolers, bottled water coolers and fountains, including AA First, Borg & Overstrom, Oasis, Ebac, Winix, and Aquabeve.
We can also help look after your Calomax, Marco and Instanta mains hot water dispensers.
Annual service contracts start from as little as £130 per annum for mains fed water cooler. Discounts are available for multiples coolers on one site. Contact us now for a full quote.
Our annual service contracts include
- Twice yearly visits for mains fed machines / 4 times per annum for bottled
- Changing of standard 1 micron filter for plumbed in machines
- Full internal clean and sanitisation
- Full external clean and wipedown
- Replacement parts i.e. taps, lines where required (parts chargeable).
- Specialist filters also available (subject to additional charge)
If you rent your cooler from aqualeader then servicing and maintenance is included FREE OF CHARGE.
For non-rental customers, aqualeader can provide call outs to cover maintenance issues, breakdowns and leaks – charges apply.